Membership in SFTA is open to anyone interested in the Trail and includes:
- A subscription to the SFTA quarterly, Wagon Tracks
- Participation in a program of discount awards certificates for orders from Last Chance Store
- The opportunity to join and participate in activities provided by 12 chapters located along the route (all SFTA members are encouraged to join a chapter; see CHAPTERS on this web site)
- Annual gathering (a Trail Rendezvous at Larned, KS, in even-numbered years and a Trail Symposium at a selected Trail site in odd-numbered years)
SFTA MEMBERSHIP POLICIES
- All annual memberships are for the calendar year and expire on December 31. Renewing memberships are due January 1 of each year.
- Memberships not renewed by April 1 are dropped from the membership rolls of the Association.
- A dropped membership may be reinstated without penalty by paying dues for the current year.
- Lifetime memberships that are paid across four years will receive an email reminder for the second payment.
- New members receive all issues of Wagon Tracks for the year, regardless of the month they join.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Excellent map…love it…